Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CREED

You are a Riddle with no answers,
A Puzzle with no pieces;
A Star fallen from the heavens
To form a crater in my chest.
A Whisper on a vapor
In a land that has no time.
A Promise and a Twinkle
That keeps my heart in rhythm.
The Glimmer in the moonlight,
The Sparky in the fire,
The Dance that keeps my scatterbrain
Snapping an unlearned song.
You are the Wind in the branches
That moves my arms, Invisible.
You're in the moonlight and the ice,
That Blue Sorrow that keeps throbbing.
You're dancing on the waters,
Teaching me to dip and twirl.
You're the Perfect Lover
My heart searches the world for:
A Jester walking a tight rope
Between buoyant living
And a dream of a dream
(Where I like to vacation).
A Muse and a Protector
With very absorbent arms.
The Fire in my chest
Where the hole used to be;
A Riddle with no answers,
A Puzzle with no pieces.

No comments: