Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today's Fortune Cookie Says...

"Wine should be taken in small doses,
knowledge in large ones."

Pretty ironic since I'm supposed to be off alcohol & caffeine (grr) and done with my Theology class by tomorrow.
Good thing Theology classes give you 10 day extensions!
We'll see what my caffeine jitters have to say tomorrow morning!
Maybe they'll say, "let's have tea".
My "prize" for finishing Theology class will be getting to read the final Harry Potter book... also kinda ironic, I guess.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

at least you didn't get "did you remember to order your take out also?"

aurora bender said...

harry potter book is well worth it. i loved it. but, really, i am one of those big harry potter geeks. yep.

Raquel said...

hey lady! i got your message but have lost your number...shoot me an email? rkshaffer@gmail.com